Who You Are
You are a talented and thoughtful storyteller who combines data analytics and creative intuition with purpose and ease. You have a proven track record of executing effective strategies for customer acquisition, demand generation, early growth, and retention, and can move from high level strategic thinking to hands-on execution with clear excitement for both. You are excited about the opportunity to build a new consumer brand from its foundation up.
What You'll Do
Work as a right-hand partner with our CEO to bring Core to market and express the foundation of our brand through marketing campaigns, experiences, and storytelling. If you want the opportunity to engage with customers on a new product and brand from the very beginning, this is it!
You'll drive the implementation of our marketing plan for launch and beyond, and contribute heavily to brand and partnership development in collaboration with our CEO and other team-members. This role will flex from directly coordinating and executing marketing campaigns to working on high level go-to-market strategy.
Your key deliverables will be defined primarily by early customer acquisition and engagement goals, and we'll expect you to develop deep customer understanding that you infuse throughout the company. We're looking for a teammate who is creative, collaborative, determined, and resourceful. You'll combine data analysis, intuition, and customer understanding to inform your decisions, and have a blast with us along the way!
- Identify, implement and test early customer acquisition strategies, refining target customer audiences, channel fit, and positioning based on data.
- Lead creative production for cohesive brand expression, managing freelancers, content delivery, and budget effectively.
- Build relationships for, coordinate, and execute field events (meditation pop-ups and other public meditation events) with exciting key partners.
- Initiate and develop influencer marketing strategy and other new strategies as we grow.
- Experience in marketing or customer acquisition for a consumer brand in health, wellness, fitness or lifestyle
- Experience in a startup environment
- Passionate about our mission (you do not have to be an experienced meditator!!)
- Experience communicating and collaborating cross-functionally with engineering and product teams
- Continuously learning; positive and resourceful in the face of challenge.
* We are an equal opportunity employer who believes a diverse team is better at tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, class, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. It is a priority to be a leader in employee well-being, diversity, and impact in the places we exist.
** We are currently unable to sponsor any new visas at the moment, but check back in with us in a few months for updates!