Who You Are
You are an energetic, hard-working, organized program manager who wants to bring meditation to more people around the world. You are able to balance a million details at once and are able to take any project that's handed to you from start to finish efficiently. You have a mindset that no task is too small and no problem too tough to crack. Above all, you love to learn and take on new challenges, and want to develop your skills in a fun startup environment.
What You'll Do
- Shadow the CEO, take on and lead special projects with the CEO especially in the areas of partnerships, influencer relationships, and brand development/awareness
- Work with design, engineering, and marketing teams to collaborate on all manner of collaborative problem-solving with an enthusiastic team. You'll be a contributor to solutions across user experience, user research, content planning, content creation, and more.
- Anticipate needs and take on what is necessary to keep projects you're involved with moving forward efficiently
- Be the voice of our users - listen deeply to what user's are saying about our product and communicate it back to the team
- Champion project management of upcoming product launches to make sure we ship on time and make customers happy
- Be a primary contact for our upcoming Beta customers for support, feedback, and questions
- Organize and run events including meditation classes using Core, collaborative partner promotions, and more
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
- Motivated self-starter that can work both independently and on a team without hand-holding
- Exceptional team player willing to pick up what is needed to help the team succeed
- Ability to produce materials and communication according to our brand guidelines, with high attention to detail
- Ability to be tactful and logical working directly with partners and vendor representatives
- Bachelor's degree or highly relevant experience
- Passion for meditation and wellness
- Experience in a technology project/program management/coordinator role
* We are an equal opportunity employer who believes a diverse team is better at tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, class, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. It is a priority to be a leader in employee well-being, diversity, and impact in the places we exist.
** We are currently unable to sponsor any new visas at the moment, but check back in with us in a few months for updates!