Social Media Marketing Intern
Who You Are
You are an energetic, thoughtful, hard-working individual who wants to bring meditation to more people around the world. You absolutely love and deeply understand social media engagement, have a great eye for beautiful on-brand content, and have an intuitive ability to connect with people. You pay attention to the details, apply relevant data to adjust your approach, and are eager to develop attractive, engaging content for a fresh new brand!
What You'll Do
- Develop a content plan within our brand content strategy and marketing plan for primary channels, starting with Instagram. Create and populate a social media calendar.
- Generate and post on-brand content for our primary vehicles, especially Instagram.
- Align with our blog and other content schedules to create content that supports and amplifies other team efforts.
- Participate in daily "social care," interacting with our users and future Core meditators.
- Monitor and track key metrics, revising content as needed to improve performance.
- Attend events and generate social media in real time.
- Work closely with CEO and Marketing to come up with, research, and propose new projects, channels, or campaigns. You'll have a significant opportunity to contribute to all Brand and Marketing from Day 1, it's up to you to take it on!
- Be an enthusiastic and collaborative contributor and brand leader within our team.
- Proficient in social media platforms, including posting methods, commenting, and optimizing for different platforms and devices -- primarily Instagram and Facebook.
- Proficient in photo editing and design tools.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for social media and popular lifestyle brands.
- Able to translate brand guidelines, strategy and business goals into quality, well-aligned content.
- Strong communication skills.
- Exceptional team player willing to pick up what is needed to help the team succeed.
- Undergraduate work in any communication field is desired (e.g. marketing, advertising, graphics, design, writing, photography, videography)
- Personal passion for health and wellness, healthy behavior change, and popular lifestyle brands.
* We are an equal opportunity employer who believes a diverse team is better at tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, class, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. It is a priority to be a leader in employee well-being, diversity, and impact in the places we exist.
** We are currently unable to sponsor any visas at the moment, but check back in with us in a few months for updates!