Terms of Service
Welcome to Core Wellness's website, software applications, and related services (collectively, the "Sites, Apps, and Services"). These Terms of Service ("Terms" or "TOS") are the terms and conditions under which authorized users of the Sites, Apps, and Services (“you” or “User”) may use the functionality, content and services offered to you by Core Wellness. ("Core," "we," or "us") on or through the Sites, Apps, and Services.
Either of us can end this agreement at any time.
Who May Use the Sites, Apps, and Services?
The Sites, Apps, and Services may only be accessed or used by individuals who register to use the Sites, Apps, and Services by providing accurate and truthful identifying information. Core nevertheless reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny access by any User or to modify, suspend or terminate any User’s access to or use of the Sites, Apps, and Services at any time, for any reason or for no reason, without notice. In no event may the Sites, Apps, and Services be used or linked to by any party charging a fee for access to this Sites, Apps, and Services or for access to any information on the Sites, Apps, and Services without the prior written consent of Core.
Each User may be assigned a unique password, permitting such User (and only such User) to access and use authorized portions of the Sites, Apps, and Services. No User shall create more than one account on the Sites, Apps, and Services without the prior written consent of Core. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password, and for any and all use of your password or registration, and all activities relating to your password or account. You agree (a) not to disclose or share your password with any third party, (b) to use your best efforts to prevent any third party from obtaining your password, and (c) to inform us immediately of any actual or potential unauthorized use of or access to your password or to the Sites, Apps, and Services. Passwords are subject to cancellation or suspension and Users may be subject to additional fees upon the misuse of any password.
Acceptable Use of the Sites, Apps, and Services
The Sites, Apps, and Services may only be used for lawful purposes, to obtain information about and to access Core's products and services. These Sites, Apps, and Services also provide a passive platform for those interested in learning about Core's unique and proprietary products and services, to store and retrieve their user data including as collected by various Core products and services, and to interact with one another. The content accessed on this site is solely provided for your personal use, general information and convenience, and may not be used for any commercial purpose except as authorized by Core.
The information contained in or conveyed by these Sites, Apps, and Services is for informational purposes only. Core does not control, and is not responsible, for the accuracy of any information posted on this site by any User. Recipients of this information should not act upon it in any way without consulting their qualified personal medical advisors prior to undertaking any therapeutic program.
Security and Integrity
Users may not violate or attempt to violate the security, efficiency, reliability, or integrity of the Sites, Apps, and Services or its Content in any way, including, without limitation:
- Accessing content, data, features or functionality on the Sites, Apps, and Services for which your password is not authorized or accessing or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access.
- Deleting or revising any Content (including, but not limited to, legal notices) posted by Core.
- Aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner or framing of or linking to any of the Content available from the Sites, Apps, and Services.
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way accessed as a part of the Sites, Apps, and Services.
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Sites, Apps, and Services’s infrastructure.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Sites, Apps, and Services other than the search engine and search agents available from Core on this Sites, Apps, and Services and other than generally available third-party web browsers or online search engines.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Core may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
No Resale of Content or Services.
Users are strictly prohibited from, and agree to refrain from, reproducing, duplicating, copying, selling, reselling, trading or otherwise distributing or exploiting for any commercial purposes the Sites, Apps, and Services or their Content or any portion thereof, access to or use of the Sites, Apps, and Services or the Content or any portion thereof, or any of the related services offered on the Sites, Apps, and Services.
If you do something that gets us sued, you’ll cover us.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Core Wellness and each of its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all damages, liabilities, claims, demands, costs and expenses, including but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your (i) use or misuse of the Sites, Apps, and Services, (ii) violation of these Terms (as amended and in effect from time to time), (iii) conduct, communication, or interaction with any other User of the Sites, Apps, and Services or any of your other activities on the Sites, Apps, and Services, (iv) violation of the rights of any other User of the Sites, Apps, and Services or any other person or entity, or (v) any and all claims, liability, costs, or damages related to the rendering of any services, including advice, training, instruction, or interactions, based on any information obtained through this Sites, Apps, and Services. Use of this Sites, Apps, and Services is at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Core be liable to you or any third party claiming through you for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind - including without limitation lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data - arising out of or resulting from your use of or inability to use the site, regardless of whether Core was advised, had other reason to know, or in fact knew of the possibility thereof. You agree to hold Core harmless from, and you covenant not to sue Core for any claims based on your use of, or inability to use, the site.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
Copyrights and Copyright Agent.
We comply with copyright law, and respond to complaints about copyright infringement as follows:
If you believe any content or material on the Sites, Apps, and Services infringes your copyright, you agree to abide by the notice and take down procedures of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act by contacting our copyright agent and providing the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Sites, Apps, and Services;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
We work hard to make Core great, but the products and services are provided as is, without warranties.
Core makes no warranty that (a) the site or any related products or services will meet your requirements or expectations, (b) that your access to or use of the site or any related services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, (c) that any defects in the site will be corrected, or (d) that the site or any server through which you access the site is free of viruses or other harmful components. Core does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the site or any site content in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Core or through or from the site shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms.
Third Party Content and Links.
We don’t control and aren’t liable for third party content and what those third parties do.
The Sites, Apps, and Services may provide content and material from, and links and references to, web sites of third parties and other third party resources not controlled by Core; We may also rely on such Third Party Content for services to be rendered to You or Us (collectively, “Third Party Content”). Third Party Content specifically includes, but is not limited to, all information and postings by Users. You acknowledge and agree that Core neither endorses nor is responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, currency or reliability of any Third Party Content. Any concerns regarding such Third Party Content should be directed to the third party.
Please, just follow the law.
Users must use the Sites, Apps, and Services in accordance with all applicable international, federal, state and local laws, and may not post or transmit anything that would give rise to any civil or criminal liability for any party or otherwise violates any law. For example, Users specifically acknowledge and agree that they may not:
- Post or transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other materials (collectively, "Content") that violates the trademark, copyright, privacy, confidentiality, publicity, intellectual property, or any other proprietary rights of any person, or that reveals any information that should be known to the User to be confidential or a proprietary.
- Post or transmit Content that is false, misleading, defamatory, obscene, indecent, threatening, harassing, harmful, tortuous or otherwise objectionable or that could constitute an incitement to unlawful conduct.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any Core employee or agent, or an authorized user of Core's services, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Post or transmit any Content that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Register an e-mail address that you do not own or for which you do not have the express permission of the owner to register.
Core reserves the right to make changes in services, terms, and other information contained in this document without prior notice. The reader should in all cases consult Core to determine whether any such changes have been made.
If you have any questions regarding these terms, please contact us.