Who You Are
You are a bright, thoughtful, hard-working designer who wants to bring meditation to more people around the world. You have a great eye for digital design and interfaces and can work seamlessly with both engineering and marketing to bring designs to life in our app, packaging, online channels, and promotional materials. Importantly, you have a deep intuitive sense of how people tick and are eager to get outside the office and test your designs with users to iterate quickly and effectively.
What You'll Do
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and user interfaces to effectively develop and communicate app UI concepts
- Work closely with the product and engineering team to ensure end results achieve the design goals
- Drive design concepts and asset creation for online channels, product packaging, branded goods, promotional partnerships - sometimes created by you, sometimes sourcing and managing contractors
- Produce visuals that are cohesive with the brand strategy and identity; work with Brand and Marketing to continue to grow our brand appearance overall
- Establish and promote design guidelines and best practices throughout the company with an eye for simplicity
- Conduct user research, run prototypes, and experiment to improve the user experience
- Be an enthusiastic and collaborative contributor and design leader within our team
- Demonstrated success designing for consumer mobile apps (2-5 years)
- Expert-level skills in the latest design and prototyping tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch)
- Proven ability to translate high-level requirements into concepts, interaction flows and experiences, and transforming them into beautiful, intuitive and functional designs
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
- Exceptional team player willing to pick up what is needed to help the team succeed
- Understanding and experience with applying the latest Behavior Change science to digital products
* We are an equal opportunity employer who believes a diverse team is better at tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, class, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. It is a priority to be a leader in employee well-being, diversity, and impact in the places we exist.
** We are currently unable to sponsor any visas at the moment, but check back in with us in a few months for updates!